Pursuant to Article 13 of Italian Leg. Decree No. 196/2003, we are pleased to provide the information below.
At teponline.com, the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document outlines the types of personal information that is received and collected by our website and how it is used.
All data requested by this website are mandatory. If users refuse to provide them, the website will be unable to provide the Service. Whenever this Website indicates that some Data are optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this resulting in any consequences regarding the Service’s availability or its operation.
We use log files like many other websites. These files simply record site visitors – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and hosting analysis services.
The information in the log files includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, types of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time stamp, referring/exit and entry pages or number of clicks.
This information is used to analyse trends, administer the site, track users’ movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information, are not linked to any personally identifiable information. Therefore, all data is collected in an absolutely anonymous form.
Cookies are small text-only files that are automatically placed on an internet user’s PC, in the browser. They contain basic information about Internet browsing, and thanks to the browser they are recognised every time the user visits the site.
How to disable Cookies
Cookies can be disabled directly from the browser used, by accessing the settings (preferences or options). Doing so could limit some browsing features of the website.
The cookies used by this website may fall within the categories described below.
- Activities strictly necessary for the functioning of the Service
These are technical cookies, and they are strictly necessary for the correct operation of the website. For example, they keep users connected while browsing, preventing the website from requesting them to login several times to access the subsequent pages.
- Activities regarding the saving of preferences
These cookies allows us to remember the preferences selected by the user while browsing, for example, setting a specific language.
- Activities regarding Statistics and Audience Measurement (e.g., Google Analytics)
These cookies help us understand, through data collected in anonymous and aggregate form, how users interact with the websites providing information about the sections visited, the time spent on the site, and any failures. This helps improve the performance of websites.
- Social media cookies (e.g., Facebook)
These third-party cookies are used to integrate some common features of the main social media and provide them within the site. In particular, they are used to registering and authenticating the website via Facebook and Google, sharing and commenting about the pages of our website on social media, and enabling Facebook’s ‘like’ feature.
Third-party service providers
Purpose of data processing
Data can be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide access to restricted areas of the Portal and any Portals/websites associated to this website, and to send messages, including commercial ones, news, updates on the projects of this website and of its associates companies and/or subsidiaries, and/or its sponsor.
- To transfer the above-mentioned data to third parties, always aimed at creating e-mail marketing campaigns and sending commercial communications.
- To fulfil the obligations laid down by laws or regulations;
- To manage contacts;
By filling in the contact form with their own data, users give their consent so that such data can be used to respond to requests for information, estimates, or for any other kind specified in the heading of the form.
Data will be processed as follows:
- data will be collected following the single-opt method, in a specific database;
- data will be recorded and processed through paper and/or magnetic media;
- archives will be organised in a mainly automated form, pursuant to Technical Regulations on minimum safety measures, Annex B of the Italian Privacy Law.
Data will be processed and stored for the time required for the purposes for which they are collected.
Rights of the Data Subject
Pursuant to Article 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Italian Privacy Act, you are informed that your rights regarding the processing of your personal data are:
- to know, through free access, whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed;
- to be informed about the nature and purpose of the processing;
- to obtain from the controller, without delay:
- the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you exist, even if not yet recorded, and the communication of such data in an intelligible manner, as well as the logic and purposes of the processing. The request can be renewed, unless any justified reasons exist, with an interval of no less than ninety days;
- that data processed against the law be deleted, transformed into anonymous form or frozen, including data which need not be held to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- the updating, correction, or whenever desired, integration of any existing personal data;
- to oppose, in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal data, even if such use is relevant for the purpose for which said data were collected;
You are informed that the data controller, for all legal purposes, is:
- Taglio e Perforazione cemento armato Srl
- VAT ID No. 01962230981
- Tax ID No.: 01962230981
- Via Giovanni Quarena, 203
- 25085 – Gavardo (BS)
- Tel.: 0365-374977
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To exercise your rights under Art. 7 of the Italian Privacy Act or to delete your data from the archive, simply contact us through one of the available channels.
All data are protected by means of antivirus, firewall and a password.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Website and declares that he/she has the right to communicate or disclose such data, thus relieving the Data Controller of any liability against third parties.
We believe it is important to ensure added protection for children using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time on-line with their children to observe, take an active role and/or supervise and guide their children’s on-line activities. We do not collect personal data from minors. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has a child’s personal information in the database, please contact us immediately (writing to the e-mail address above) and we will do everything to remove that information as soon as possible.
For each media file that requires it, the relative sources and acknowledgments will be cited below:
- Image: “Collosseum in Rome-April 2007”, from Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository.
All data and information in this website is the property of TEP Taglio e perforazione cemento armato S.r.l. (without prejudice to the material authorised by third parties). It is strictly prohibited to copy, take ownership, reproduce contents, images, graphic ideas without the written consent of the owner.