TEP -Taglio e perforazione cemento armato S.r.L cuts paving and roads applying controlled demolition technologies.
For paving cutting and, in general, for any type of surface on which to operate, TEP -Taglio e perforazione cemento armato S.r.L ensures a dust-free and vibration-free work thanks to using the typical diamond-tipped tools of controlled demolition technology. With this method, TEP easily operates without any difficulty in terms of thickness or consistency restrictions (reinforced concrete, cement and surfaces of various kinds).
Reinforced concrete cutting and controlled demolition technologies are used for various purposes, including:
- Industrial paving cutting for laying pipes
- Expansion joint cutting
- Road cutting and asphalt cutting
- Base slab cutting
- Controlled demolitions on airport runways, sea ports, motorway emergency lanes
- Bore cutting
- Cuttings to create culverts
- Destruction of architectural barriers
- Cutting for fitting sensors for automatic door opening