DIAMOND WIRE CUTTING
Are you interested in our services?
For all works involving demolition with wire cutting, TEP – Taglio e perforazione cemento armato S.r.L. uses the technology of diamond wire cutting (there are small balls of industrial diamond on the wire), which allows cutting reinforced concrete structures without any limitations as regards size and thickness.
Advantages of diamond cutting:
- Faster and more accurate cutting of reinforced concrete
- Cutting without vibration and dust
- Clean cut, without burrs
- Almost silent cut, can be done even in closed spaces
- Non-destructive cutting: safeguards the surrounding structures. No need to rebuild after cutting
- Flexible technology: can be used in any controlled demolition works, including underwater demolitions
Some applications of diamond wire cutting:
- Cuts and demolitions of reinforced concrete structures
- Cutting and demolition of walls
- Cutting of machine basements
- Cutting openings for doors and windows
- Cutting openings for compartments
- Cutting of beams
- Cutting of pillars
- Cutting slabs and floors
- Cutting of foundations, channels, tunnels, dams, towers, piers
- Trench cutting
- Cutting of expansion joints of bridges, buildings
- Cuts to create openings and extension of structures
- Cutting openings for emergency exits in tunnels
- Cutting of kerbs
- Cutting and demolition of special structures such as channels, dams, ducts, vaults, chimneys …
- Cutting for underwater demolitions
- Diamond wire pantograph for arches with Ø over 1000 mm
Continuous investments in human resources and machinery have enabled us to provide services which reflect our fundamental principles: demolitions must be carried out with absolute safety and with professional passion.
We can do it. But don't worry, we won't.