DIAMOND DISC CUTTING
Diamond cutting of reinforced concrete is a technology suitable for any type of demolition of structures as it allows cutting marble, bricks and in any concrete mix or compact material.
Choosing diamond cutting for controlled demolition ensures that no dust or vibration will be caused, and that cuts will be clean and accurate. Diamond blades make continuous and extremely precise incisions that do not require any further finishing or reconstruction.
Some applications of diamond disc cutting:
- Controlled demolitions of reinforced concrete structures
- Demolition of walls
- Cutting and opening of compartments, doors, windows
- Masonry cutting
- Cutting of ramps, stairs and landings
- Cutting of paving, beams, walls, pillars
- Cutting slabs and floors
- Cuts for building expansion
- Cutting of asphalt, road surfaces, airport runways, bridges, walkways
- Cutting to demolish channels, ducts, vaults, crucibles, chimneys, basements and plinths
- Trench cutting
- Cutting openings for emergency exits in tunnels
- Cutting civil and industrial structures
- Expansion of structures and creation of openings
- Cutting reinforced concrete planters
- Cutting lift shafts
- Openings and cutting stairwells
- Cutting of expansion joints of bridges and buildings.