CREATION OF OPENINGS
TEP -Taglio e perforazione cemento armato S.r.L uses the most advanced technologies to create openings in reinforced concrete. Depending on the shape and purpose of the opening (doors, windows, electrical cable laying), diamond-cutting, coring or pantograph cutting is used.
Openings in reinforced concrete are created by means of clean and accurate works, without producing any dust, vibration or noise.
Some examples of creation of openings:
- Semicircular, circular, square openings
- Doors to access fire escapes, fire-resistant door openings
- Communication openings between rooms and buildings
- Illuminating area openings
- Openings for lift shaft
- Openings for technical compartments
- Openings for ducts